Apr 26, 2012

Amazing new things are happening!


Iv'e registered my business name, obtained a sales and tax license, published my website, and am participating in three shows this month!  Its crazy where a little bit of momentum can take you!  With everything going on, its hard to keep up, but at the same time I am getting more done now that I had been in years.  Its quite refreshing to be strung out and overwork, strangely enough!  I will do my best to keep all of my social media sites updated, soon I might need to hire someone for this task!  My most current site will be my webpage, which will be constantly changing and evolving as I acquire new html knowledge, also with the additions of digital pics, if i ever do download them from my camera.  Have been searching for the usb cable for a few days now....

Stay tuned!

www.kelilemoi.com